"Amsterdam" Amsterdam by crazy_vietgirl2

Amsterdam Travel Guide: 10,233 reviews and 21,443 photos

Definitely go on a canal tour when you get to Amsterdam. Most of the boats are docked on Main Station so you can't miss it. The prices and the length of the tours varies so make sure you check out all of booths before you make a decision (don't be like us and jump on the 1st one you see ).

We went on the 90 minute tour which was guided by an explanation of all the history and attractions in English, Dutch, German and French. By the end of the tour (it felt like it flew by) we had a better understanding of the magical city and her history. It was money well spent!!!

• In a nutshell:Great place to visit & party but not to stay
  • Last visit to Amsterdam: Aug 2003
  • Intro Updated Jun 7, 2004

• Pavlik_NL's Profile Photo
    Feb 26, 2005 at 10:43 AM

Seems you liked it here in our capitol. Funny pictures and ... be welcome back again. Greetings from NL, Paul

• belgianchocolate's Profile Photo
    Jun 17, 2004 at 8:11 AM

Long time since I've visited Amsterdam - that is only two hours away. It has a special atmosphere.... (but first I'll go to Rome. ;-)))

• genispp's Profile Photo
    Jun 4, 2004 at 2:25 PM

I like bikes. Amsterdam is a good city for bikes. Beautiful page. I like your photos

• pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo
    May 30, 2004 at 12:52 AM

Great canal boat tour pictures. Your Intro opening bike pictures is GREAT! Any tips?... PJ

crazy_vietgirl2

“Our prime purpose in life is to help others. And if you can not help them, at least do not hurt them.-The Dalai Lama”

Badges & Stats in Amsterdam

Have you been to Amsterdam?

Latest Activity in Amsterdam