"Amsterdam" Amsterdam by crazy_vietgirl2
Amsterdam Travel Guide: 10,233 reviews and 21,443 photos
Definitely go on a canal tour when you get to Amsterdam. Most of the boats are docked on Main Station so you can't miss it. The prices and the length of the tours varies so make sure you check out all of booths before you make a decision (don't be like us and jump on the 1st one you see ).
We went on the 90 minute tour which was guided by an explanation of all the history and attractions in English, Dutch, German and French. By the end of the tour (it felt like it flew by) we had a better understanding of the magical city and her history. It was money well spent!!!
- In a nutshell:Great place to visit & party but not to stay
Written Jun 15, 2004
More pictures from the Canal Tour
Written Jun 8, 2004
crazy_vietgirl2's Related Pages
Amsterdam Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MY BIRTHPLACE"
- "God made the Dutch, but the Dutch made Holland"
- "Amsterdam - I love it!"
- "Amsterdam, is it real?"
- "Amsterdam, where the Dutch money is spend"
- "Amsterdam! The most liberal city in the World"
- "Dutch Arts and History."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Amsterdam
- Hotels in Amsterdam
- Transportation in Amsterdam
- Nightlife in Amsterdam
- Restaurants in Amsterdam
- Shopping in Amsterdam
- Warnings and Dangers in Amsterdam
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Amsterdam
- 0 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Amsterdam?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Amsterdam
Top 10 Pages
- Vancouver Intro, 13 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cabo San Lucas Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 9 photos, 2 travelogues
- Quebec Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kamloops Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Zürich Intro, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hornby Island Intro, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Comox Intro, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Strasbourg Intro, 3 photos
- Calgary Intro, 3 photos, 1 travelogue