"Helsingborgs IF - saved by the politicians" Top 5 Page for this destination Helsingborg by Calcio
Helsingborg Travel Guide: 116 reviews and 245 photos
Helsingborgs IF is one of the most classic Swedish club, next after IFK Göteborg, Malmö FF, AIK, IFK Norrköping and some more. Always known to have a big crowd at their games, and also many other supporters came to see them away, the club is known as the “mjölkkossan” (the milk cow), since all games against Helsingborg gave the other clubs big incomes.
That is not the case anymore, the last 6-7 years Helsingborg has lost some if it’s touch, although it’s still quite popular club.
The city of Helsingborg is situated in the southwest of Sweden, 80 kilometers north of Malmö, and 210 kilometers south of Göteborg.
They have one of the most modern stadiums in Sweden, Olympia, and it’s also the first big club that former Celtic-hero Henrik Larsson played for.
- Pros:The stadium
- Cons:The supporters
- In a nutshell:Nice city, cheap beer close-by
Olympia (in English “the Olympic stadium”) is one of the best and most modern stadiums in Sweden. It was rebuilt in... more travel advice
After playing in the Champions League 2000/2001 (against Bayern Munich, Paris SG and Rosenborg) the club started to... more travel advice
Calcio's Related Pages
Helsingborg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pearl of Öresund Strait"
- "Helsingborgs IF - saved by the politicians"
- "Shorthest distance to Denmark"
- "Helsingborg - a interesting small city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Helsingborg
- Hotels in Helsingborg
- Transportation in Helsingborg
- Nightlife in Helsingborg
- Restaurants in Helsingborg
- Shopping in Helsingborg
- Warnings and Dangers in Helsingborg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Helsingborg
- 10 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Helsingborg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Helsingborg
Photos in HelsingborgSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Göteborg Intro, 28 reviews, 26 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 25 reviews, 9 photos
- Milan Intro, 17 reviews, 11 photos
- Rome Intro, 15 reviews, 10 photos
- Genoa Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Torino Intro, 15 reviews, 5 photos
- Bologna Intro, 13 reviews, 6 photos
- Bergamo Intro, 13 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brescia Intro, 12 reviews, 7 photos
- Verona Intro, 13 reviews, 4 photos