Brescia Shopping Tips by Calcio Top 5 Page for this destination
Brescia Shopping: 1 reviews and 0 photos
Buying souvenirs is simple. Outside the stadium there are 3-4 wagons/stands that sells matchshirts, scarves, flags, hats and so on. Everything is unofficial, but still look good. Inside the curva you’ll also be able to buy the official souvenirs from the different ultrasgroups.
What to pay: 5-6 euro for a scarve. 10 euro for a matchshirt.
Theme: Sporting Goods
More Reviews (11)
- See All My worst football related moment in...
- See All Watching Brescia away
- Eating before the footballgame
Calcio's Related Pages
Brescia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Fascinating 'ordinary' place...."
- "Brescia - small team, but great supporters"
- "Beautifuls mountains..."
- "Brescia - unfortunately, not among my favourites"
- "Another great northern Italy town!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Brescia
- Hotels in Brescia
- Transportation in Brescia
- Nightlife in Brescia
- Restaurants in Brescia
- Shopping in Brescia
- Warnings and Dangers in Brescia
- See All...
Explore the World
- Annis Hotels
- Tel Aviv-Yafo
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Valcour Island Hotels
- Twizel Hotels
- Chiusola Hotels
Badges & Stats in Brescia
- 12 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Brescia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brescia
Photos in BresciaSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Göteborg Intro, 28 reviews, 26 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 25 reviews, 9 photos
- Milan Intro, 17 reviews, 11 photos
- Rome Intro, 15 reviews, 10 photos
- Genoa Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Torino Intro, 15 reviews, 5 photos
- Bologna Intro, 13 reviews, 6 photos
- Bergamo Intro, 13 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brescia Intro, 12 reviews, 7 photos
- Verona Intro, 13 reviews, 4 photos