"Brescia - small team, but great supporters" Top 5 Page for this destination Brescia by Calcio
Brescia Travel Guide: 146 reviews and 457 photos
Brescia is a classic football town for me. I've been there so many times, that I think in Italy it's only Milano I've been to more often.
The club is one of the smallest in the Serie A, but the supporters makes the trip worth it. They create a great atmosphere, and mostly with fantastic choreographs too.
Unfortunately the great Roberto Baggio hanged up his boots after last season, which makes it less worth to see Brescia 04/05, but it's a nice trip to do, even with the 10 kilometers walk after the game... More about that trip inside this page, go on and read it! :)
- Pros:The Brescia-supporters
- Cons:The stadium so far outside the center
- In a nutshell:Go there!
Since I’m almost obsessed with well done choreographies in the stands and curves it’s almost a great moment for me... more travel advice
Watching Brescia is always a nice experience. Although there are some games that are better than other. The one with the... more travel advice
Calcio's Related Pages
Brescia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beautiful, Beautiful Brescia."
- "Fascinating 'ordinary' place...."
- "Brescia - small team, but great supporters"
- "Beautifuls mountains..."
- "Another great northern Italy town!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Brescia
- Hotels in Brescia
- Transportation in Brescia
- Nightlife in Brescia
- Restaurants in Brescia
- Shopping in Brescia
- Warnings and Dangers in Brescia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Brescia
- 12 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Brescia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brescia
Top 10 Pages
- Göteborg Intro, 28 reviews, 26 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 25 reviews, 9 photos
- Milan Intro, 17 reviews, 11 photos
- Rome Intro, 15 reviews, 10 photos
- Genoa Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Torino Intro, 15 reviews, 5 photos
- Bologna Intro, 13 reviews, 6 photos
- Bergamo Intro, 13 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brescia Intro, 12 reviews, 7 photos
- Verona Intro, 13 reviews, 4 photos