"Piacenza - back in the Serie B" Top 5 Page for this destination Piacenza by Calcio
Piacenza Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 46 photos
Piacenza doesn’t have one of the most famous clubs in Italy, to say the least. The city itself is nice, although nothing special, situated in the north parts of Italy, in the Emilia-area, but still very close to Lombardia, the Milano-zone. The city has 102 000 inhabitants.
It’s a calm city, as also the football-team and it’s supporters are. You won’t find any big games here, no fantastic atmosphere, but neither any incidents between supporters.
For some reason it has always been cold when I’ve visited Piacenza, which, for me who loves the summer and the sun, isn’t a positive thing…
- Pros:The nice stadium
- Cons:The cold atmosphere and weather
- In a nutshell:Nice now and then...
Being one of the smaller clubs it’s not that strange that Piacenza also have a very small supporter-base. The ultras... more travel advice
There is a quite big ticket-office outside the head-stand at the stadium, where you can buy tickets to all sectors... more travel advice
Calcio's Related Pages
Piacenza Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Piacenza - back in the Serie B"
- "PLACENTIA as the Romans called it..."
- "Piacenza ? Not really !"
- "lauraeilaria's new Piacenza Page"
- "tontgirls's new Piacenza Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Piacenza
- Hotels in Piacenza
- Transportation in Piacenza
- Nightlife in Piacenza
- Restaurants in Piacenza
- Shopping in Piacenza
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Piacenza
- 9 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Piacenza?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Piacenza
Top 10 Pages
- Göteborg Intro, 28 reviews, 26 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 25 reviews, 9 photos
- Milan Intro, 17 reviews, 11 photos
- Rome Intro, 15 reviews, 10 photos
- Genoa Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Torino Intro, 15 reviews, 5 photos
- Bologna Intro, 13 reviews, 6 photos
- Bergamo Intro, 13 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brescia Intro, 12 reviews, 7 photos
- Verona Intro, 13 reviews, 4 photos