"Small college town!!!" Top 5 Page for this destination Durham by queensgirl
Durham Travel Guide: 62 reviews and 142 photos
Durham is a college town with North Carolina Central University and Duke University there also. You also have NC State U., U of NC Chapel Hill, Shaw University, St. Augustine's, Meredith College and St. Mary's all about 1/2 hour away. So the "Triangle" is a hugh college party town. This town is friendly, southern but has a hugh number of people from the Northeast like NY and NJ here also. It is also good to work in the research triangle.
- Pros:Friendly people, good for college kids,scenic
- Cons:Small, not that much to do
- In a nutshell:Great southern college town!!
Great seafood. popcorn shrimp clam strips flounder boiled shrimp the hush puppies more travel advice
This was North Carolina's biggest plantation. A great place to learn about southern history. Admission -free more travel advice
queensgirl's Related Pages
Durham Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Small college town!!!"
- "Durham - Home of Duke Basketball"
- "Durham NC"
- "Durham is nice! Even nicer when filled with VT'rs!"
- "Heavenly Blue Devils"
- "Four of my best, but toughest, years"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Durham
- Hotels in Durham
- Transportation in Durham
- Nightlife in Durham
- Restaurants in Durham
- Shopping in Durham
- Warnings and Dangers in Durham
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Durham
- 10 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Durham?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Durham
Top 10 Pages
- Chicago Intro, 86 reviews, 24 photos
- New York City Intro, 77 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Milwaukee Intro, 47 reviews, 24 photos
- Saint Louis Intro, 37 reviews, 13 photos
- Victoria Falls Intro, 9 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 34 reviews, 8 photos
- Greater London Intro, 22 reviews, 19 photos
- Gibraltar Intro, 16 reviews, 22 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 20 reviews, 16 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 20 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.