"Nice little Town!!" Concord by queensgirl
Concord Travel Guide: 37 reviews and 36 photos
I visit here because I have family here. This place is very small town about 25 miles from Charlotte NC. The weather here is mild for most of the year except for a few days in the winter. During the summer it is very hot and humid. This is racing car country along with being the bible belt of course.
- Pros:Loews Speedway, Phillip Morris, Quiet, Small
- Cons:Too small for me
- In a nutshell:Racing country in North Carolina
Another mall I personal do not go here unless I have to. But I am giving the info anyway. It is an okay mall though. I... more travel advice
queensgirl's Related Pages
Concord Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Concord, North Carolina"
- "Concord, NC: hyped for all the wrong reasons"
- "Nice little Town!!"
- "Concord, NC"
- "Concord NC"
- "Concord North Carolina"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Concord
- Transportation in Concord
- Nightlife in Concord
- Restaurants in Concord
- Shopping in Concord
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Concord
- 10 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Concord?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Concord
Top 10 Pages
- Chicago Intro, 86 reviews, 24 photos
- New York City Intro, 77 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Milwaukee Intro, 47 reviews, 24 photos
- Saint Louis Intro, 37 reviews, 13 photos
- Victoria Falls Intro, 9 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 34 reviews, 8 photos
- Greater London Intro, 22 reviews, 19 photos
- Gibraltar Intro, 16 reviews, 22 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 20 reviews, 16 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 20 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.