"My first trip ever" Santa Lucía by stingrae

Santa Lucía Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 27 photos

my first real vacation out of Canada

I have never gone travelling out of Canada..(or even a seven hour radius of my house) in my entire life.. that is until Alissa, my good friend, decided we should go to Cuba. It was only the two of us, at an all inclusive resort. We had gorgeous weather and participated in many excursions. The resort was full of older people, but we still had fun. Lots of drinking! The best part of it was when we met some cuban guys and all the salsa lessons we took. Of course, we can't forget the trip to the city where we visited a cuban cigar factory. but damn i miss those pina coldas and tom collins!!

don't forget to tip

We decided to tip to housekeeping women a bar of soap and chocolate every night.. since they don't have much of that down there. And check out what she gave us! Every day we would find our towels in some wierd shape. Here i am, posing all sexy beside the swan!

Cubans

haha what kindda vacation would leave out the hotties.. heres a pic of me and some of the resort staff... The boys were actually models in the fashion show. Wowwie!! But beware, Cubans don't know how to kiss hahaha

• Pros:People are nice, Food is pretty good, Amazing beaches
  • Cons:The guys are horn dogs (but it's all in good fun), They hardly speak english
  • Last visit to Santa Lucía: Mar 2004
  • Intro Updated May 24, 2004

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Badges & Stats in Santa Lucía

Have you been to Santa Lucía?

Latest Activity in Santa Lucía