"I love Helsinki!" Helsinki by mario_spring_83

Helsinki Travel Guide: 3,705 reviews and 7,550 photos

Helsinki, the Finnish capital, is for sure the place i would like to live.
Everything is so nice and you can find all the things that a big city can offer but you can also breathe a so peaceful atmosphere.
Its Kauppatori,its churches, the Esplanade, erottajankatu and all those lively streets between the fish market and the railway station...every place in helsinki has stolen a piece of my heart and i really hope to live there one day.
It is a city who lives at daytime as well as night-time with all its pubs and bars but also with its benches along the esplanade where people meet to drink something together or just to talk.
I can easly say i love helsinki....

• Pros:everything
  • Cons:nothing...well, maybe it's a bit cold in winter time...
  • In a nutshell:Want to go back there!
  • Last visit to Helsinki: Aug 2004
  • Intro Updated May 1, 2006

• Sarita76's Profile Photo
    Jun 3, 2008 at 3:45 AM

Ciao Mario, io in Finlandia ci vado quest'estate!!! Non vedo l'ora! :)

• BillNJ's Profile Photo
    Apr 15, 2008 at 3:45 AM

Mario, my friend, your good feelings for Helsinki are clear from your tips and photos. Excellent page! Thanks especially for the tip about the hostel at the Olympic Stadium. Best from New Jersey, Bill

• Jun 4, 2006 at 5:54 AM

I love your site about Helsinki. I guess that there is a little bit colder than in Italy?:) It would be nice to live there but ...I don't know if I would stay long, it's to cold. Greetings from polish girl :)))

• Propermark's Profile Photo
    May 9, 2006 at 4:24 AM

Ciao! Bella pagina su Helsinki! Io ci sono stato solo 1 giorno:(( troppo poco x vederla bene.. sarà la prox volta! :)))

• MJB123's Profile Photo
    Jun 30, 2005 at 4:37 PM

Awesome Helsinki/Turk/Rovaniemi pages. I hope they make a hostel out of the Olympic Stadium in Torino after the Olympcs (like Helsinki did) for my next trip to Italy

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Mar 30, 2005 at 5:19 AM

Very nice page and beautiful pictures in travelogues!

• Mar 27, 2005 at 3:12 PM

Very interesting, informative page about Helsinki. I`d love to visit this city. But do you really want to live there? I guess it`s too dark and cold in winter, don`t you think so? ;-)

• Mikebond's Profile Photo
    Feb 6, 2005 at 6:32 AM

Penso che tu ed io non siamo gli unici a voler vivere a Helsinki! D'altra parte, quasi tutti i popoli nordici vorrebbero vivere in Italia o in Spagna. Penso sempre che noi europei abbiamo tutto ma siamo sempre scontenti e incontentabili.

• zumodemango's Profile Photo
    Nov 16, 2004 at 12:03 PM

it seems that you have fun! interesting page!

• Biljana's Profile Photo
    Oct 5, 2004 at 3:24 AM

Nice page.......for a while back in high school I used to want to live in Finland (despite the fact that I've never visited the country). I hope to visit one day. Peaceful, interesting and clean.

mario_spring_83

“The man who goes alone can start today, but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready.”

Badges & Stats in Helsinki

Have you been to Helsinki?

Latest Activity in Helsinki