"Mario's Vasa page" Top 5 Page for this destination Vasa by mario_spring_83
Vasa Travel Guide: 46 reviews and 106 photos
Vasa is a small city on the baltic sea.
Here many people speak swedish and the people we met were all nice and friendly.
In general Vaasa is a nice town to stay a couple of days but when we were there we couldn't find nothing of special so i'm not the best person to ask if you need some advices.
mario_spring_83's Related Pages
Vasa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Vaasa, a diversified town by the sea"
- "Vasa - Where past and present meet"
- "VASA - FINLAND"
- "Mario's Vasa page"
- "Sunniest town in Finland"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vasa
- Hotels in Vasa
- Transportation in Vasa
- Nightlife in Vasa
- Restaurants in Vasa
- Shopping in Vasa
- Warnings and Dangers in Vasa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vasa
- 2 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Vasa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vasa
Top 10 Pages
- Verona Intro, 32 reviews, 35 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 14 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 14 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lloret de Mar Intro, 8 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Riga Intro, 11 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fitzroy Island Intro, 6 reviews, 21 photos
- Turku Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sardegna Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- L'Aquila Intro, 12 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Finland Intro, 19 photos, 2 travelogues