"Carpe Diem quam minimum credula postero " mario_spring_83's Profile
From 1983 to 1998:
went to all over Italy, Greece (Athens and porto heli), England (oxford and London),switzerland (luzern and zurich
August 1999: Euorope by motorbike (from Italy to London and coming back).
May 2000: Singapore & Malaysia.
July-August 2000: London
August 2002: france (nice and paris) and spain (lloret de marand Barcelona)
january 2003: ski in the dolomites(Italy)
February-March 2003: Mexico: Tampico, San luis potosi, san miguel de allende, guanajuato and center of the country in general.
August 2003: dolomites
August 2004: Finland,Stockholm, northcape,Tallinn, Riga.
December 2004/june 2005: 4 times in Riga
July 2005:Spain (Sevilla, Fuengirola)
August 2005:Sardinia (italy)
September 2005/ March 2006: a few times to Slovenia (Ljubljana,Bled), Croatia (Zagreb,Rijeka, Samobor, Slieme) and Bosnia (Sarajevo, Pale,Jahorina)
June-september 2006: 3 months in Izmir,Turkey, working as animator in a tourist resort.
January 2007:Albania, Macedonia,Bulgaria,Serbia,Bosnia,Croatia.
spring/summer 2007: From Rome to Vladivostok across eastern europe, russia and siberia!
february-march 2008: Venezuela
June 2008: Switzerland, pure fun and football on the Euro cup 2008!
Just be indipendent! Go everywhere your crazy head wants to go and follow the way your soul shows to you.
Then, when you get lost, open your eyes and you 'll be in another wonderful world. I'm travelling!!!!
And I feel happy to live!
If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too;
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about,don't deal in lies,
Or being hated,don't give way to hating,
And yet don't look too good,nor talk too wise;
If you can dream- and not make dreams your master;
If you can think- and not make toughts your aim,
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to,broken,
And stoop and build'em up with worn-out tools;
If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose,and start again at your beginnings
And never breathe a word about your loss;
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: 'Hold on!'
If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with kings--nor lose the common touch,
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all men count with you,but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds' worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And-which is more important- you'll be a Man,my son!
The fact is that my german grand-mother's surname was spring and,by mistake, i got it instead of the one of my father (mistake due to a misunderstanding when i was born in caracas....).
So,having that surname that in italian sounds pretty funny, many of my friends started to call me "spring" and i got used to that...so this is the explanation.
Now hope you'll like my pages and i'll be more than happy to hear from all of you!!!:)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 155 Reviews
- 307 Photos
- 8 Countries
- 19 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
- mario_spring_83 and inolvidable are now friends.
- Commented on travelgourmet's profile page
updated their Profile Page "Carpe Diem quam minimum credula postero "
- updated a Venezuela Travelogue "Dollars, Bolivares Fuertes and the black market"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Me, myself and I"
- Uploaded a Video to Venezuela
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "RE: Happy Day-After-Christmas!"
- Wrote a Review Rainforest in Fitzroy Island Things to Do
Top 10 Pages
- Verona Intro, 32 reviews, 35 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 14 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 14 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lloret de Mar Intro, 8 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Riga Intro, 11 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fitzroy Island Intro, 6 reviews, 21 photos
- Turku Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sardegna Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- L'Aquila Intro, 12 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Finland Intro, 19 photos, 2 travelogues