"Antigonish" Antigonish by ClassyGirl
Antigonish Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 4 photos
Unfortunately, you won't be able to have this exact view, because I stayed with a friend fo mine. This is her driveway, which goes up this hill, and leads to their horse farm! It's a beautiful place in the outskirts of Antigonish!
This is a beautiful rocky beach at the ocean, which is located in the Antigonish area.
I really regret not having enough time to be able to explore The Cabot Trail on Cape Breton Island! If you go to Nova Scotia, be sure to schedule this into your trip.
I did get to go on the Island, but only an hour from the shore.
In the true spirit of the maritimes, I got my picture taken with a very large fisherman.
- Pros:Beautiful scenery, very friendly people, ocean and Cape Breton Island close by
- Cons:You need a car to get everywhere you would like
- In a nutshell:Beautiful little place to visit.
ClassyGirl's Related Pages
Antigonish Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Antigonish
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Antigonish?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Antigonish
Top 10 Pages
- Land Mecklenburg-Vorpommern Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Berlin Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Bremen Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Prince Edward Island Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Jasper National Park Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Banff National Park Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Groningen Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Pigeon Forge Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Niagara-on-the-Lake Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos