"Bremen - a Whimsical City" Bremen by ClassyGirl
Bremen Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 25 photos
Bremen is full of rich history, and along with that comes a vast array of beautiful old buildings. Enjoy!
These Modern looking buildings are mixed in with older buildings, but seem to fit in quite nicely. The cobblestone maybe pulls the different types of Architecture together.
This is probably the cutest, most quaint street I have EVER been on!! It is a thin, windy street where only people walk with the nicest looking stores.
- Pros:Absolutely beautiful architecture, and streetscapes, beautiful parks, wonderful nightlife...Super!
This is what you might come across by touring the city.....this was just a random parade. I can't tell you what they... more travel advice
ClassyGirl's Related Pages
Bremen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bremen - a Whimsical City"
- "GERMANY - BREMEN"
- "lovely bremen"
- "Bremen, a mix of old and new"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bremen
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Bremen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bremen
Photos in BremenSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Land Mecklenburg-Vorpommern Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Berlin Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Bremen Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Prince Edward Island Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Jasper National Park Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Banff National Park Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Groningen Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Pigeon Forge Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Niagara-on-the-Lake Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos