"Fishing in Cameron" Cameron by brighidnatasha
Cameron Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 9 photos
I went night fishing in Cameron while I was in Louisiana. I was taken out with a group from the hospital I was doing a rotation with in Alexandria. It was beautiful that day out in Cameron, there were many egrets and blue heron wandering around.
They were catching crabs and crawfish off the side of the dock. We ate boiled crab on the boat while travelling to find fish. Apparently the light on the water would attract the flies, which would attract the fish. I started seeing white shapes just underneath the water.
I think fishing is supposed to be a very relaxing sport but I was very intent on catching some fish. I kept giving fish a free meal! Still, by the end of the night I'd caught maybe a couple too many (I started thinking about how much fish I would be eating!) but it was great. I caught a bunch of rainbow trout, some white trout, some drum and some red fish.
brighidnatasha's Related Pages
Cameron Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cameron Part of the Creole Nature Trail"
- "Fishing in Cameron"
- "Basaic Cameron Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cameron
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Cameron?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cameron
Photos in CameronSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Winnipeg Intro, 9 reviews, 3 photos
- Varadero Intro, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Quito Intro, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Colombo Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rankin Inlet Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Belfast Intro, 3 photos
- Baton Rouge Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Guayaquil Intro, 3 photos, 1 travelogue
- Anuradhapura Intro, 3 photos
- Cameron Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.