"BruinKristin" BruinKristin's Profile

UCLA Royce Hall

Tim and I at UCLA where we met in a psychology class in 1998. A story of two Bruins who fell in love and lived happily ever after.
Ahhhhhh

Thailand

Our favorite, most enriching and relaxing vacation yet -- Thailand!

Thailand

Sunrise view from our $40 room in Thailand. Amazing!
This is one of those trips that we still talk about. No doubt we will be back!
Kob Khun Ka Thailand.

Our Baby Boy

Our adorable Georgie Porgie :-)
He takes good care of the house and his favorite kitty-sitter Sheila when we are traveling.

Little California Garden

My husband takes care of this garden in the back yard and I tend to the one in the front yard (notice there is no picture of the front one -- I'm still working on saving some horticulture!). We also have a 5 citrus tree in the back that we eat from regularly.

Dinner party in back yard

This was set up for a dinner party for father's day with the family in our back yard. Nothing says backyard patio dinner like your good Lenox wedding china! You only live once, so go ahead, pull out your good china and enjoy it!

Life at home in Southern California

The OC
This link is to the TV show The OC. We love watching it and get a kick out of all The OC and area references.

One more link:

Trying to look professional

Presenting my thesis at the WPA (Western Psychological Association) in Phoenix, Arizona. We had a BLAST in Phoenix! The DT area had so many fun things to do, not to mention the conference was great as well.

• Intro Updated Jun 22, 2005

• jorgec25's Profile Photo
    Jul 6, 2009 at 10:39 AM

I wish you a happy birthday Kristin! Have a wonderful day. Greetings from Portugal. Carlos

• fishstick's Profile Photo
    Jul 5, 2009 at 11:15 PM

Happy B-day and many more!

• ghibli88's Profile Photo
    Jul 6, 2007 at 7:16 AM

A warm Happy super birthday to you,best wishes from hot and sunny Italy.

• traveloturc's Profile Photo
    Jul 5, 2007 at 11:35 PM

Happy birthday to you from Istanbul / Turkiye ..I wish that you realize all your dreams ...good luck

• Martin_S.'s Profile Photo
    Jul 18, 2006 at 4:22 AM

I STILL love what you have done with your Israel page !!! Other than that how are things ^O^ Martin

• girladventure's Profile Photo
    Jul 6, 2006 at 3:53 PM

Happy Birthday Kristin!! Hope it's a blast.

• mturkkan's Profile Photo
    Jul 6, 2006 at 1:03 PM

Happy Birthday and greetings from TURKEY

• jadedmuse's Profile Photo
    Dec 24, 2005 at 12:57 PM

Losers! You still haven't give us the scoop on your last big trip! Guess who's taking someone's trip CDs with her to the in-law's house for X-Mas so she can finally view....all best for 2006. M.

• 4everfun's Profile Photo
    Nov 21, 2005 at 1:33 PM

Hi Kristin, Was great meeting you at Ante's Res. .. Lovely home page!!

• Sharon's Profile Photo
    Aug 25, 2005 at 9:54 AM

Soooo ... how was your trip to my country ? Hope you had a great time.***Im so glad to hear you had an amazing time, i'll write back later. Now hope to see some photos and impressions soon :-)

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
BruinKristin's Profile Photo

BruinKristin

“Abroad is the place where we stay up late, follow impulse & find ourselves as wide open as when we are in love PICO IYER”

Real Name