""You can take the girl out of Wales....."" AbbyL's Profile

Hi! Welcome to my page!

I'm new to this, so please excuse the fact that it's so basic. I'll attempt to make it a bit more interesting soon, once I've managed to take some decent pictures of my home city, Cardiff.

Yes, that's where I live. Cardiff is the capital of Wales, and in fact is Europe's fastest growing capital city. You REALLY should try to get here sometime - you won't be disappointed!

This photo was taken from the castle, in the middle of the city centre. You can see the Millennium Stadium in the background - the home of Welsh rugby (it's been a long time since I've said that and felt proud!)

I'm the one wearing the blue jacket. That's my Finnish friend Ansku, with red hair. She was visiting Wales for the first time in 2004.

• Intro Updated Apr 14, 2006

• BillNJ's Profile Photo
    Jun 25, 2008 at 4:59 PM

I'd love to see Tom Jones perform at the Cardiff Castle! Cheers, Bill

• traveloturc's Profile Photo
    Sep 3, 2007 at 12:22 AM

Happy birthday to you from Istanbul/Turkiye...I wish that you realize all your dreams good luck !!!))))

• aaaarrgh's Profile Photo
    Feb 6, 2007 at 5:34 AM

Hi Abby, VT member diocletianvs is visiting Cardiff on w/e of 17th Feb. I plan to organise a meeting, see the Cardiff forum....

• Dec 30, 2006 at 12:10 PM

hey there, youve agreat vt site with lovely photos... stevo

• Nov 16, 2006 at 4:05 PM

abby i luv your country, already been twice this year!never say enough of wales:^) i'm coming again in 2 weeks...salam from london:^)

• Myfanwe's Profile Photo
    Sep 26, 2006 at 1:26 PM

Hia, VT member Suet is coming to Cardiff this Friday - come join us for a drink if you can. members.virtualtourist.com/m...

• Camping_Girl's Profile Photo
    Sep 3, 2006 at 2:04 PM

Happy Birthday from Canada. Best wishes for a great year filled with good health and happiness. Have a great day!

• mary2u99's Profile Photo
    Sep 3, 2006 at 1:32 AM

Happy Birthday to you. Hope you have a fabulous day :-)

• BaHRaiNLoVeR's Profile Photo
    Sep 2, 2006 at 9:19 PM

Happy birthday....Best wishes... Have a good one.

• Kaynisa's Profile Photo
    Sep 2, 2006 at 8:03 PM

Hello there...Happy birthday to you♫ Happy birthday to you♫♫ Happy birthday to You ♫ Happy birthday to you♫♫ Greetings from Malaysia. Have a good one, Cheers ~~K~~

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
AbbyL's Profile Photo

AbbyL

“If you try it you might like it!”

Real Name