"Adventures & Dreams !!! Life & Strife !!!" jobhunter's Profile

Whats with my crazy homepage !!!

Hi everyone :)

Welcome to my crazy homepage !!! Call It anything ;-)

I love adventure..and wishing to indulge in one big adventure.. Hey ! I am not all that wild type..so hold on to your imagination okay ?

Travelling is my passion I and love nature and always wish I would get to see every country in this world before I die.Well thats ofcourse a very big dream.. I often wonder why we live in such a big world and its a pity that we miss out on so much.

I can't be tied down to one place. I need a lot of things happening in my life. Of course I mean interesting things..uh oh dont get ideas . Lol. It's an irony I live in a country like a Kuwait and live a quiet existence.I hate it. Well the money is the only attractive package which is keeping me here till I can think of a better option. But mind you I only consider it a necessary evil. Money can never buy you love. Okay am not getting on to that topic now..hehe

Let me tell you something more about me. I love reading, dancing, watching funny and romantic movies, surfing the net, making friends, listening to music, travelling and adventure. I am a nature freak and would love to walk through the enchantings woods or climb a breathtaking hill. Okay thats how I would relate to nature.

I love meeting new people. I love to know more about different countries and cultures. Thats a good reason why I chose my career in the travel and tourism industry. I have travelled to U.K , U.A.E, Kuwait, Bahrain and India. I wish to add plenty of countries on my list.

I am full of energy and life, otherwise need to be tamed. I can be funny at times and pretty mischievous..So watch out.I can be a mystery too.

Did I say too much about me? I didnt talk about my negative points..Lol ..I don't plan on driving you away.

I wish I could make this page a little more interesting..but I will take my sweet time on doing it..

Have Fun people and Chill. Life is too short to be sad about anything.

• Intro Updated Feb 5, 2005

• masterrecca's Profile Photo
    May 27, 2005 at 7:56 PM

hapi bday marline ! greets from the philippines ! ('c',)

• chiabh's Profile Photo
    Apr 1, 2005 at 2:50 PM

hi marline... it is refreshing reading your homepage... keep more coming... regards.chia

• Sinjoor's Profile Photo
    May 27, 2004 at 9:59 PM

Hello marline welcome to VT and happy birtdhay

• May 27, 2004 at 9:15 PM

Marine, many many happy returns of the day . Wishing you a happy birthday and all the best in life. Greetings from India. Welcome to VT.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
jobhunter's Profile Photo

jobhunter

“Treat others the way you would like to be treated”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.