"sea, mountains and traffic jam" Top 5 Page for this destination Haiti by dunearn20
Haiti Travel Guide: 331 reviews and 825 photos
Arrived in Haiti / Port-au-Prince / Petionville in September 2004, will stay here for several years with one of the UN agencies.
Here the view of the terrasse of the Hotel Oloffson.
It is a very nice country, I like it here.
You can also have a look at my travelogue on Haiti or see much more photos on my external website.
In front of the church one sunday morning, people sell candy and it is a peaceful atmosphere.
Completely different is life in the rural areas. Here a small village in the mountains 2500 m high (Furci)
- Pros:in general very nice people
- Cons:But security is still a major concern
Early February is Carneval in Haiti, this event lasts for several weekends until it finishes with a three day long... more travel advice
This beautiful house is the Centre d' art since 1944. A must for all those who like Haitian art. You get small boxes for... more travel advice
- Walking and running
- Exaggerations in the Media
- fresh air in the mountains
dunearn20's Related Pages
Haiti Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "sea, mountains and traffic jam"
- "Surf's Up Hatian Style"
- "Haiti with her beautiful mountains . . ."
- "Haiti Cherie...."
- "Haïti - Quisqueya - Boyo"
- "Fascinating and surprising Haiti."
- "My first mission trip to Haiti"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Haiti
- Hotels in Haiti
- Transportation in Haiti
- Nightlife in Haiti
- Restaurants in Haiti
- Shopping in Haiti
- Warnings and Dangers in Haiti
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Haiti
- 34 Reviews
- 44 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Haiti?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Haiti
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Haiti Intro, 18 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hanoi Intro, 19 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Port-au-Prince Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Cap-Haïtien Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Yogyakarta Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Luang Prabang Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Quito Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Burma Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Dakar Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Axim Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos