"Must have been nice a long time ago" Cap-Haïtien by dunearn20
Cap-Haïtien Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 17 photos
Cap is on the north coast of Haiti, close to the Dominican Republic. Not far are nice beaches.
This is one of the central crossroads in Cap, less traffic than in PaP as it is much smaller and also much "slower" and live is more agreable.
If you go to Cap with the expectation to find a nice waterfront you will be disapointed, there is only a small stretch... more travel advice
Unfortunately those houses wich are still there are in a very bad condition, but compared to PaP still a nice change.... more travel advice
dunearn20's Related Pages
Cap-Haïtien Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Must have been nice a long time ago"
- "Cap Haitien"
- "piedleger's new Cap-Haitien Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cap-Haïtien
- Hotels in Cap-Haïtien
- Transportation in Cap-Haïtien
- Restaurants in Cap-Haïtien
- Warnings and Dangers in Cap-Haïtien
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cap-Haïtien
- 6 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Cap-Haïtien?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cap-Haïtien
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Haiti Intro, 18 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hanoi Intro, 19 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Port-au-Prince Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Cap-Haïtien Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Yogyakarta Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Luang Prabang Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Quito Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Burma Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Dakar Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Axim Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos