"Living There" Top 5 Page for this destination Port-au-Prince by dunearn20
Port-au-Prince Travel Guide: 109 reviews and 160 photos
I moved from Singappore to Haiti in September 2004, and live near Port-au-Prince, in Petionville. Most of my comments and photos are under "Haiti" and not under this section (Port-au-Prince). You can also have a look at my travelouge on Haiti.
The great haitian Band RAM plays every thursday at the oloffson after 11 p.m. Very good, have never seen anything like... more travel advice
In February there is the Carneval, the most important event in Haiti. But for 3 years already the fear of attacs leads... more travel advice
dunearn20's Related Pages
Port-au-Prince Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Haiti - a never ending tragedy"
- "Port-au-Prince, Capitol of Haiti"
- "Living There"
- "Some people I met during my volunteer trip"
- "Port au Prince Haiti"
- "Republik d'Ayiti"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Port-au-Prince
- Hotels in Port-au-Prince
- Transportation in Port-au-Prince
- Nightlife in Port-au-Prince
- Restaurants in Port-au-Prince
- Shopping in Port-au-Prince
- Warnings and Dangers in Port-au-Prince
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Port-au-Prince
- 10 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Port-au-Prince?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Port-au-Prince
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Haiti Intro, 18 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hanoi Intro, 19 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Port-au-Prince Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Cap-Haïtien Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Yogyakarta Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Luang Prabang Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Quito Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Burma Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Dakar Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Axim Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos