"shenzhen adventures" Top 5 Page for this destination Shenzhen by zephyrgurl108
Shenzhen Travel Guide: 481 reviews and 1,211 photos
stuck in china and unable to go home to PI for the 5 day mid autumn holiday, me and other unfortunate individuals decided to do the tourist thingy. go to shenzhen's happy kingdom theme park. entrance fee is RMB120. happy kingdom is located along Shennan Road, Overseas Chinese Town,, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China. Do not, i repeat, DO NOT go there during a holiday. we waited in line for FIVE HOURS just to get to the inverted roller coaster ride. for more pictures, pls check out my travelogue.
p.s. an inverted roller coaster means a coaster that hangs beneath the tracks, allowing the legs of the rider to hang beneath the seat and swing with the motion of the ride. weeee
and just when i thought i wouldn't do anything crazier than wait for five hours for a roller coaster ride, i go on an indiana jones type of trekking. mt. wutong is the highest peak in shenzhen. we started hiking 830 am up the rocky river, stopped for an hour lunch break at 12 noon and continued going down very steep slopes on the other side of the mountain. by 4 PM, we finished the trail and reached the hong fa temple at the foot of the mountain. i offered prayers and incense to Buddha and prayed that I would get enlightened and stop doing these crazy things.
for more photos, pls check out my travelogue.
one fine sunny day, the clouds went away and the pinoy gang decided to travel around the world in 7 hours..
window of the world is one of the many theme parks located in overseas chinese town in shenzhen. the park features replicas of the world's most famous landmarks from the eiffel tower to the pyramids. be sure to wear comfy shoes because youre in for a LOT of walking.
Check out my Shenzhen Photos here
iHOPE is your all day breakfast place in shenzhen. their menu includes sandwish, salad, lunch afternoon tea, and coffee... more travel advice
Foccacino is a nice Italian restaurant in one of the city's latest malls in Futian, Coco Park. They have indoor and... more travel advice
- See All spa and beauty treatments
- cheap manicure missy?
- See All swanky hotel in the heart of futian
- ice skating in mixc
zephyrgurl108's Related Pages
Shenzhen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "shenzhen adventures"
- "Shenzen - Economic liberation"
- "Fuyong & Shenzhen - Trip to the Pearl River Delta"
- "A work related trip"
- "Shenzhen = $ Shopping $"
- "My first bussines trip to China"
- "Shenzhen (深圳)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Shenzhen
- Hotels in Shenzhen
- Transportation in Shenzhen
- Nightlife in Shenzhen
- Restaurants in Shenzhen
- Shopping in Shenzhen
- Warnings and Dangers in Shenzhen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Shenzhen
- 71 Reviews
- 148 Photos
- 25 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Shenzhen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Shenzhen
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Shenzhen Intro, 71 reviews, 149 photos, 5 travelogues
- Concelho de Macau Intro, 24 reviews, 76 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 19 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues
- City of Manila Intro, 38 reviews, 32 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 13 reviews, 26 photos
- Baguio City Intro, 14 reviews, 24 photos
- Dongguan Intro, 3 reviews, 33 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos
- Province of Pangasinan Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Guangzhou Intro, 1 review, 4 photos