"province of pampanga" Province of Pampanga by zephyrgurl108
Province of Pampanga Travel Guide: 47 reviews and 346 photos
I'm from Manila and for the last four years, I've been working in China, so when I was assigned to work in our Pampanga office for a month last March, it was exciting for me. I returned for a couple of months in China then came back again last May. As of time of writing, I'm still here.
I live in Blu Bianco Suites. The room is big and homey. There's a leak on the bathroom ceiling and there are cockroaches occasional paying you a visit. Oh, and the AC sounds like a chopper taking off. Other than that, I'm fine with it. They have hot water, sofa set and dining table, refrigerator, cable TV, two dressers, a big wardrobe, and kitchen area. They have a restaurant on the ground floor which can cook vegetables for you if you're a vegetarian.
My life in Pampanga basically revolves around SM Clark. No problem for a mallrat like me.
1. Watch a movie in SM Clark. For P80 (lower section), you get 2 hours of entertainment.
2. Booksale in SM Clark - Buy used books for cheap prices.
3. Shop in Duty Free. It really is cheaper.
4. Ride a rollercoaster - located at the entrance to Clark Freeport Zone.
5. Massage - Two options: Zen Wellbeing Spa near Jollibee at the entrance to Clark or Spa Signature in SM. Costs from P350-700.
For more information on things to do in Pampanga, check out the Pampanga Government Website
I am a vegetarian. And so I have to find places where I could eat according to my dietary needs.
Restaurants with vegetarian options:
SM Clark in order of preference:
Pancake House - Good salad choices, pancakes of course, grilled cheese sandwich with potato salad, and pasta. Requests to not add meat into the dishes are accommodated.
Price is a little bit above average. About P300 for a meal.
Xtremely Xpresso - Good salad choices, excellent pasta includes pesto, olive and garlic, etc., appetizers include vege sticks, eggplant parmigiana, etc. vege pizza available, etc. vege soups available: minestrone and mushroom soup. Big servings. Price OK Dishes at about P150 each
Kenny Rogers - side orders of steamed veggies, corn and carrots, salad, mushroom and veggies, plus choice of plain white rice, java rice or garlic rice. Request to make a veggie sandwich OK. . Full meal with drink costs about P150
Shakey's Pizza - vege pizza, request to make veggie sandwich, mojo's and salad OK. About P200 for a meal
Red Sea Mediterranean Restaurant - If it weren't on Fields Avenue, I'd go there more frequently. Great vege options such as khodar vege, curry, falafel, hummus and hummus sandwich, etc. Am crazy about their falafel. Price for a complete meal about P200.
Chow King Delivery
The Chow King fastfood inside Pure Gold Duty Free in Clark has delivery service. Call 45 499 2222. They can make dishes without meat. Options include fried tofu in onion and soy sauce; chopsuey (mixed vege); kangkong (green leafy vege), also order plain congee. They have garlic rice and plain rice. Snacks include halohalo (various beans and nuts with ice cream and flan), and buchi (sticky rice).
Sorry folks, Pampanga cuisine doesn't offer much in the vegetarian arena :(
Note: Skip Gerry's Grill. They will say they can arrange to fix vegetarian dish but they don't even know the concept. It happened to me twice in different locations - Subic and Clark.
- Pros:convenience of a city with available services and amenities but without the manila price
zephyrgurl108's Related Pages
Province of Pampanga Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pampanga, Clark and Angles"
- "Pampanga on a Weekend!"
- "The colorful, multi-faceted Pampanga"
- "Atin Cu Pung Singsing!"
- "My Second Home - Sta. Ana, Pampanga"
- "HOTAIR BALLOONING AT CLARK, PAMPANGA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Province of Pampanga
- Hotels in Province of Pampanga
- Transportation in Province of Pampanga
- Restaurants in Province of Pampanga
- Shopping in Province of Pampanga
- Warnings and Dangers in Province of Pampanga
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Province of Pampanga
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Province of Pampanga?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Province of Pampanga
Photos in Province of PampangaSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Shenzhen Intro, 71 reviews, 149 photos, 5 travelogues
- Concelho de Macau Intro, 24 reviews, 76 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 19 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues
- City of Manila Intro, 38 reviews, 32 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 13 reviews, 26 photos
- Baguio City Intro, 14 reviews, 24 photos
- Dongguan Intro, 3 reviews, 33 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos
- Province of Pangasinan Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Guangzhou Intro, 1 review, 4 photos