Judetul Maramures Off The Beaten Path Tips by sieffron
Judetul Maramures Off The Beaten Path: 2 reviews and 2 photos
The Promised Land lies just across the river...
My buddy and I took a walk up into the hills surrounding Sapanta. We were treated to a nice view of the quaint village, along with a neighboring Ukrainian city right across the Tisa River, the existence of which we were completely unaware of while walking about the Romanian side of the border.
More Reviews (12)
- See All Memorial Museum
- Traditional Dress
- Passport Checks
- Kentucky's Got Nothin' on Maramures!
sieffron's Related Pages
Judetul Maramures Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Moonshine and a Merry Cemetery"
- "Travelling Around Maramures"
- "Maramures in the snow"
- "One special place in Romania"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Judetul Maramures
- Hotels in Judetul Maramures
- Transportation in Judetul Maramures
- Restaurants in Judetul Maramures
- Shopping in Judetul Maramures
- Warnings and Dangers in Judetul Maramures
- See All...
Explore the World
- Port Blair Hotels
- Male Island
- Orange Beach Hotels
- Minneapolis Hotels
- Legrena Hotels
- Dagshai Hotels
- Chums Corner Hotels
- Montecatini Terme
- Nuns Island Hotels
Badges & Stats in Judetul Maramures
- 13 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Judetul Maramures?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Judetul Maramures
Photos in Judetul MaramuresSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Luang Prabang Intro, 26 reviews, 57 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hoi An Intro, 22 reviews, 30 photos
- Ha Long Intro, 10 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Goreme Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Gura Humorului Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Dubrovnik Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Samaria Intro, 12 reviews, 10 photos
- Judetul Maramures Intro, 13 reviews, 9 photos
- Phu Quoc Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos
- Mykonos Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
Top Judetul Maramures hotels
- Baia Mare Hotels
- 5 Reviews - 20 Photos