Olympos Things to Do Tips by sieffron
Olympos Things to Do: 43 reviews and 130 photos
There's lots of ruins around Olympos, although they're not Turkey's most impressive. I didn't go too far off trail, but there is some cool stuff around. Right by the path to the beach there's some nice ruins overlooking a freshwater pool.
The Beach at Olympos
Olympos has a long, white beach, consisting of small and smooth pebbles that are comfortable enough for spreading out on. The sun there is super-intense - my friend over-ripened after falling asleep for an hour out there, sans sunscreen. The water is clear and there's high peaks rising very near to the coast. The scenery is postcard perfect.
sieffron's Related Pages
Olympos Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ruins Eaten By Forest"
- "CIRALI - FAMILY FUN ON THE MED"
- "Mike's Olympos Page"
- "Olympos - the perfect place to chill"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Olympos
- Hotels in Olympos
- Transportation in Olympos
- Nightlife in Olympos
- Restaurants in Olympos
- Shopping in Olympos
- Warnings and Dangers in Olympos
- See All...
Explore the World
- Nags Head Hotels
- Costa de Caparica
- Meridian Hotels
- Pulau Sulug Hotels
- New Zealand
- Ushuaia Hotels
Badges & Stats in Olympos
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Olympos?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Olympos
Top 10 Pages
- Luang Prabang Intro, 26 reviews, 57 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hoi An Intro, 22 reviews, 30 photos
- Ha Long Intro, 10 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Goreme Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Gura Humorului Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Dubrovnik Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Judetul Maramures Intro, 13 reviews, 9 photos
- Samaria Intro, 12 reviews, 10 photos
- Phu Quoc Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos
- Mykonos Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos