"beer sheva my home town" Top 5 Page for this destination Beersheba by davidlayba

Beersheba Travel Guide: 68 reviews and 292 photos

wonderful weather all around the year

I like to live in beer sheva first of all because the weather.
I borned at june, normaly the weather in the sumere time is 20 - 35 degree , and at the winter time is 10 - 25 degree . not mach rain so it's grait to wolk.

• Last visit to Beersheba: Jan 2006
  • Intro Updated Jan 4, 2006

• fabrice's Profile Photo
    Mar 22, 2010 at 3:28 AM

but really too hot in summer

• cachaseiro's Profile Photo
    Dec 6, 2008 at 11:13 PM

nice photos from beersheba. i have been there many times in my younger years when i was a volunteer in a moshav in the negev desert.

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    Apr 8, 2008 at 3:00 AM

Thanks for the excellent tourism sites for Romania in your recent post - youve been busy here on your travelpages. will come back later when the computer is faster!bye for now.

• Sirvictor's Profile Photo
    Feb 23, 2007 at 3:11 AM

My great Uncle fought at Turkish Beersheba during WW1. Do you have more pictures?

• freddie18's Profile Photo
    Jun 10, 2006 at 9:09 PM

Hi David. You have nice pictures of Beersheva. I was in Israel few years back and love the holy place. Will be coming back on my next trip and I will make sure not to miss Beersheva. Regards from Freddie of Toronto

• nicolaitan's Profile Photo
    Apr 16, 2006 at 7:06 AM

Great writeup and pictures on your BeerSheba. We visited in 1989 (seems ages ago). I wish you had been our guide then - we would have seen more. Thanks again on Romania. >~!

• gilabrand's Profile Photo
    Jan 11, 2006 at 1:01 AM

Time to write more tips on poor maligned Beersheba! Let's get going LOL - Hey David, glad you are taking my advice. BTW, two of your tips are the same.

davidlayba Lives Here!

davidlayba

“let your's leg's to guide you !”

Badges & Stats in Beersheba

Have you been to Beersheba?

Latest Activity in Beersheba