"Nanango" Nanango by Ballet_Buff
Nanango Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 44 photos
well there I was. Nanango was hardly Toowoomba. 1 of every thing EXCEPT clothes shops, bookshops, ballet schools or anyting of value.
The only thing it didn't have 1 of was my neighbors number of dogs. 12.
my neighbor was a lovely lady but the number of dogs she had was phenomonal. 12. and they all seemed to be living ontop on one another.
The matter othe their little present's was always settled rather unceremoniusly. It was hosed on to our lawn and out the back. Lovely.
Are you seeing why I moved, now?
My Hints for survival in Nanango:
1. avoid neighbors with 12 dogs
( I didn't)
2. Have a job (I didn't)
3.Have a good car cause all the best shops are 1 hours drive south in Kingaroy! (Yet again, I didn't !)
4. don't drink the town water ( I did and got sick.)
- Pros:dosn't take long to walk into town
- Cons:dosn't take long to walk into town and out of town. Dont' walk to fast or you'll miss it all together !
- In a nutshell:small town no one's heard of near town only nut lover's have heard of
Ballet_Buff's Related Pages
Nanango Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Nanango
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Nanango?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nanango
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mackay 3 reviews
- Toowoomba 1 review
- Rockhampton 1 review
- Nanango Intro, 1 review
No friends yet.