"A Stop Along I-95" Woodbridge by Winch
Woodbridge Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 20 photos
Face it. You've gotta stop somewhere between New England and Florida, and Woodbridge isn't too bad for a break.
About 25 miles south of DC, the weary traveler can find the usual motels, gas and fast food just off the interstate. But if you've got one evening to relax, Woodbridge (and next door Occoquan) isn't a bad place to spend it.
Highly recommended is a Potomac Cannons baseball game (April-September). These boys of summer are the Carolina League, Class-A affiliate of the nearby Washington Nationals.
If you're visiting Woodbridge, I'll assume that you're just driving from Maine or Quebec down to Miami, and you needed... more travel advice
Winch's Related Pages
Woodbridge Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Stop Along I-95"
- "to live and work over there...."
- See All...
- Restaurants in Woodbridge
- Shopping in Woodbridge
- Warnings and Dangers in Woodbridge
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Woodbridge
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Woodbridge?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Woodbridge
Top 10 Pages
- Seaside Heights Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos
- Key West Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Negril Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Bahama Island Intro, 11 reviews, 2 photos
- Virginia Beach Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Runaway Bay Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Islamorada Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Tampa 1 review, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Solomons Island Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Woodbridge Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
No friends yet.