"Urban Getaway" Top 5 Page for this destination Solomons Island by Winch
Solomons Island Travel Guide: 62 reviews and 255 photos
Solomons Island is a place of history, fine dining and nightlife just 75 minutes away from Washington, DC.
Sail a boat, savor the local crabcakes, explore the riverfront boardwalk and shops, and dance the night away overlooking the harbor. Solomons Island is one of our favorite places in the mid-Atlantic region to get away to for a long weekend.
- Pros:Sailing, food, entertainment
- Cons:Fairly expensive, becoming "discovered"
This is a Southern Maryland legend. From April through October, locals, tourists, sailors and bikers hang out at this... more travel advice
Winch's Related Pages
Solomons Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Boating center"
- "Ringing the Bell for the Marine Museum"
- "The Most Fun Place in Southern Maryland"
- "Urban Getaway"
- "the Southern tip of Calvert County"
- "My current home"
- "Solomons Island Heritage Tours"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Solomons Island
- Hotels in Solomons Island
- Transportation in Solomons Island
- Nightlife in Solomons Island
- Restaurants in Solomons Island
- Shopping in Solomons Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Solomons Island
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Solomons Island
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Solomons Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Solomons Island
Top 10 Pages
- Seaside Heights Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos
- Key West Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Negril Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Bahama Island Intro, 11 reviews, 2 photos
- Virginia Beach Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Runaway Bay Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Islamorada Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Tampa 1 review, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Solomons Island Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Woodbridge Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
No friends yet.