"North Canton Ohio" North Canton by kdoc13
North Canton Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 5 photos
This is it, the place where I grew up. It is a nice place to live, although there isn't a lot to do here.
North Canton is home to the Hoover Company. Yep that vaccum you use to clean your floor is made right smack dab in the middle of my hometown. Camelot Music? Yep, North Canton too.
For a small town, there are a lot of things which put us on the map.
Unfortunately, there isn't a lot to do here. My high school days were spent at the mall, or crusing up and down main street looking for people we knew, to honk at. Still it was a nice place to grow up. Didn't have to worry about gangs, or kids going wild. Heck, every police officer in town knew my name.
If you are thinking about making the move to North Canton, please check out the following web page about relocation to North Canton. http://www.drelocation.com/ohio/starkco/north%20canton.htm
You can also visit the following page for information on everything from Churches (places of worship, not chicken joints) to buying some guy's used truck... http://www.mynorthcanton.com/index.php
Well, if you aren't interested in driving up and down main street and looking for people to honk at, there really isn't much in N. Canton. Luckily Canton is just down main street (or Market st.) to the south, and has a little bit more to do. Please check out my Canton page for some ideas.
As for North Canton, the only suggestions I have are to take a tour of the Hoover Company, Visit the Hoover Historical Center (See Picture), or hit the Belden Village Mall area for an Advanced Beverage at a local pub.
- Pros:A small, friendly community within driving distance of the big city.
- Cons:Not a lot to do here without driving to a big city.
- In a nutshell:A great place to grow up, but not a great place to take a week of vacation.
Again not exactly "Must See" entertainment, but stil, it is something to do if you are in town. The historical society... more travel advice
kdoc13's Related Pages
North Canton Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in North Canton
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to North Canton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in North Canton
Photos in North CantonSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seoul Intro, 59 reviews, 50 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tokyo Intro, 53 reviews, 53 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dayton Intro, 33 reviews, 34 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cleveland Intro, 21 reviews, 24 photos
- Beijing Intro, 18 reviews, 18 photos
- Cincinnati Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Canton Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- P'anmunjom-ni Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
- North Canton Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos