P'anmunjom-ni Hotel Tips by kdoc13 Top 5 Page for this destination
P'anmunjom-ni Hotels: 1 reviews and 0 photos
Like I said, there are no hotels in Panmunjom. The only people who stay there are those who are in the military, or those who live in the ROK side village. There is a village on the North side, but no one lives there, even the caretakers are believed to leave at night.
More Reviews (4)
kdoc13's Related Pages
P'anmunjom-ni Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "If war resumes leave the area as soon as possible!"
- "Panmunjom, from the North and South Sides"
- "Visiting the JSA from both the North & South"
- "Snap Frozen Cold War"
- "Looking at the South through the eyes of the North"
- "The most unusual place in North Korea"
- "Middle of Military Demarcation Line"
- See All...
- Things to Do in P'anmunjom-ni
- Hotels in P'anmunjom-ni
- Transportation in P'anmunjom-ni
- Restaurants in P'anmunjom-ni
- Warnings and Dangers in P'anmunjom-ni
- See All...
Badges & Stats in P'anmunjom-ni
- 5 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to P'anmunjom-ni?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in P'anmunjom-ni
Read real reviews about P'anmunjom-ni Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seoul Intro, 59 reviews, 50 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tokyo Intro, 53 reviews, 53 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dayton Intro, 33 reviews, 34 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cleveland Intro, 21 reviews, 24 photos
- Beijing Intro, 18 reviews, 18 photos
- Cincinnati Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Canton Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination P'anmunjom-ni Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
- North Canton Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos