"Life is a Journey" miguelle_guisson's Profile

Trials keep You Strong
Sorrows keep You Human
Failures keeps You Humble
Success keeps You Glowing
But Only God keeps You Going !

Brief Introduction

Hi There,

My name is Mohit, I come from New Delhi, the capital of the Republic of India. I love travelling and that's why i have made this site in order to share my experiences with people from around the world. I hope you all find travel page interesting and useful.

I also like Music, Star Gazing, Reading & Geography. I have travelled extensively through the length & breath of my nation, from trekking in Himalayas, to jeep safari in Ladakh, from backwaters of Kerala, to desert safari in Jaisalmer ( Rajasthan ). I think its a way of feeling & experiencing the world around me. Everyday i woke up & feel so lucky to be born in a great civilisation & country called " India" & am blessed to have good people around me.

I've travelled over 12 countries in Europe & Asia. It was an experience of a lifetime. Different places, different people , different cultures. This helped me to apreciate the world around me.

India has so much to offer & it is probably the most diverse nation on earth. I invite people to experience this magical & mystical land, a country that will go beyond your imagination. Even I as an Indian is still in the process of its discovery of its multifaceted dimensions

Travelling is a passion that i had since childhood, meeting people, interacting with travellers, knowing people from varied backgorunds, cultures & environment is a great feeling for me.

Going to Europe & staying there for a year was an eye opener for me, it was a trluy international enviroment for me. During my studies abroad i have made many friends, have numerous cherished moments which will remain memorable throught my life.

"It is so simple to Happy, but it is so difficult to be simple "

These words, as said by the father of our Republic ( Mahatma Gandhi ) ideally symbolises my idea of life & mantra for perfect happiness. I come from India, which makes me more proud of my motherland.

Thanks for stopping by my small travel page, i wish you all best of Luck & happiness.

happy travelling ..
Mohit

• Intro Updated Oct 13, 2008

• anilpradhanshillong's Profile Photo
    Oct 27, 2011 at 5:04 AM

Fantastic entries, Mohit! Very informative! But why the lull?

• Mikebond's Profile Photo
    Dec 9, 2008 at 7:12 AM

Hi! I've seen you have added me to your Gmail contacts. Thanks!

• Basaic's Profile Photo
    Nov 14, 2007 at 4:22 PM

Happy Birthday. May you have a long life full of great travels.

• gyrl240's Profile Photo
    Nov 14, 2007 at 4:20 PM

Happy birthday. Hope you had a wonderful day! :)

• traveloturc's Profile Photo
    Nov 14, 2007 at 11:12 AM

Happy birthday to you from Istanbul/Turkiye..I wish that you realize all your dreams...good luck ...

• GracesTrips's Profile Photo
    Nov 13, 2007 at 7:52 PM

Happy Birthday, Mohit! Like the photos! ENJOY your day!

• MikeStarr5's Profile Photo
    Nov 13, 2007 at 6:12 PM

Happy Birthday from Mike and Shelley in sunny "Barking Town" - Woof, Woof !

• irishgalmtl's Profile Photo
    Nov 14, 2006 at 4:42 PM

Greetings from Montreal, Wishing you blessings on your special day, spend it well with lots of Cheer, with friends and family that care, for you won't have another for a year. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! CHEERS! Donna :)

• beebah's Profile Photo
    Aug 28, 2006 at 9:06 PM

wow I love "Vineyard in Reims - France" picture, wonderful shot

• arlequin_g's Profile Photo
    Dec 24, 2005 at 12:35 AM

Mohit, I wish you a Merry Christmas and all the best for 2006. Greetings from Barcelona!!!!!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
miguelle_guisson's Profile Photo

miguelle_guisson

“BE HAPPY ! YOU'VE GOT JUST ONE LIFE”

Real Name