"Dolphin Watching in Bais" Bais City by Juds
Bais City Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 31 photos
After almost a hundred phone calls and days of looking for a boat, at the last minute, I found one thru Bong of Bahia de Bais-- a hilltop hotel with a panoramic view of Tanon Strait. Boat rental was P2500. Lest I lose the phone number, here it is: 0354028850. Mang Nonoy Adiong, the owner of the boat was also very hospitable. He let us rinse in his house. His phone number is: 0354029170. We also had fun with the boatmen. The captain, Mang Junior was an avid videoke fan with a good voice to boast. We had a videoke break while waiting for the tide to ebb so we can take a good picture of the sandbar.
Juds' Related Pages
Bais City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Home of Dolphins and A Long Sand Bar"
- "Dolphin Watching and Manjuyod Sandbar"
- "Dolphin Watching in Bais"
- "white sand and dolphins!!!"
- "Bais City"
- "Bais City, Philippines"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bais City
- Hotels in Bais City
- Transportation in Bais City
- Restaurants in Bais City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bais City
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Bais City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bais City
Top 10 Pages
- Bali Intro, 7 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Boracay Island Intro, 6 reviews, 20 photos
- Pulau Tioman Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bolinao Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- San Remigio Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Macao Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- City of Manila Intro, 2 photos
- Quezon City Intro, 2 photos
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 2 photos
- Apo Island Intro, 2 photos