"Discovering Bolinao" Top 5 Page for this destination Bolinao by Juds
Bolinao Travel Guide: 79 reviews and 375 photos
Long weekends are days that I always look forward to for obvious reasons -- longer days for travel, R & R being on top of the list. August 24-27, 2007 was one of those days and at the last minute, we (6 of us) were able to pull off a road trip to Puerto del Sol, Bolinao, Pangasinan.
One of the tourist attractions of Bolinao is the Enchanted Cave. The cave is about 400 meters from the main road and to enter the cave, one has to descend 45 steps underground into a moist, dark enclave lighted by flourescent bulbs. The main feature of the cave is the 30-meter pool with depths of 3-6 ft during low tide and 3-10 ft on high tide. Swimming is allowed and with the dark torquise bottom and the crystal clear water, one will indeed be enchanted to take a dip. Unfortunately for us, it was already 5:30 pm when we get there and it was already too late to swim. Visitors are only allowed until 6pm. There is a P10 entrance fee. For those who would like to swim, fee is P30.
We came to Bolinao for the beach and we were initially dismayed to find that it was not what we imagined it to be --... more travel advice
Juds' Related Pages
Bolinao Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Monina's Hundr... erm... Bolinao Page"
- "Quick Family Trip To Bolinao"
- "Our Very Own Bolinao"
- "Discovering Bolinao"
- "WOW Bolinao"
- "Our Bolinao Adventure"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bolinao
- Hotels in Bolinao
- Transportation in Bolinao
- Nightlife in Bolinao
- Restaurants in Bolinao
- Shopping in Bolinao
- Warnings and Dangers in Bolinao
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bolinao
- 3 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Bolinao?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bolinao
Top 10 Pages
- Bali Intro, 7 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Boracay Island Intro, 6 reviews, 20 photos
- Pulau Tioman Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bolinao Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- San Remigio Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Macao Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- City of Manila Intro, 2 photos
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 2 photos
- Quezon City Intro, 2 photos
- Apo Island Intro, 2 photos