"Split and Vis" Central Croatia by Bobist
Central Croatia Travel Guide: 407 reviews and 1,446 photos
Arrived by ferry from Ancona. Negotiated "sobe" with several people, eventually staying with a German man and his wife in a house about 20 minute walk from the ferry terminal. Very reasonable and nice for two adults and two children.
Nice public swimming beach about 20 minute walk south of ferry terminal. Kids loved it. Very crowded the weekend day we were there.
Took ferry to Vis. After a week on Vis we passed back through Split before busing to Mostar.
Bobist's Related Pages
Central Croatia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lika miracle mountain"
- "Split and Vis"
- "A little piece of Paradize"
- "Central Croatia - not enough explored"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Central Croatia
- Hotels in Central Croatia
- Transportation in Central Croatia
- Nightlife in Central Croatia
- Restaurants in Central Croatia
- Shopping in Central Croatia
- Warnings and Dangers in Central Croatia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Central Croatia
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Central Croatia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Central Croatia
- United States of America Intro, 1 photo, 4 travelogues
- Dominican Republic 1 review
- Puerto Rico Intro, 2 travelogues
No friends yet.