"Waskom - Gateway to Texas" Top 5 Page for this destination Waskom by sue&gene
Waskom Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 18 photos
Waskom has been my hometown for more than 20 years. It is a great place to live for people like us who like to live in a small town but be close to a larger town (Shreveport, LA). Waskom is on I-20 about a half mile inside the state line. We are about 15 miles from the west edge of Shreveport.
- Pros:Small town atmosphere
- Cons:Small town atmosphere!
- In a nutshell:A friendly community
In East Texas near the Texas-Louisiana state line on Interstate Highway 20 East, one of the 12 Texas Travel Information... more travel advice
sue&gene's Related Pages
Waskom Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "'First Friendly Town in Texas'"
- "Our New Home!"
- "My wife's hometown"
- "Waskom - Gateway to Texas"
- "Welcome to Waskom"
- "Basaic Waskom Page"
- "Where we call Home"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Waskom
- Hotels in Waskom
- Transportation in Waskom
- Nightlife in Waskom
- Restaurants in Waskom
- Warnings and Dangers in Waskom
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Waskom
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Waskom?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Waskom
Top 10 Pages
- Alaska Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos
- Acadia National Park Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bangor Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Lubec Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Huntsville Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos
- San Antonio Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Cairns Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Campobello Island Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Colorado Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Shreveport Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos