"Rockland, Maine - Gateway to Penobscot Bay" Rockland by sue&gene
Rockland Travel Guide: 31 reviews and 57 photos
Our reason for stopping in Rockland was to see a lighthouse. It is a small town ... with a beautiful location! I thought the harbor was especially nice. There was a very nice sandy beach at the edge of the town.
The Breakwater Light is at the end of an almost mile long breakwater made of granite. The Light dates to 1902 and is... more travel advice
sue&gene's Related Pages
Rockland Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Rockland Celebrates The Lobster"
- "AnitaJRT's Rockland Maine -- Schooner Adventure"
- "Rockland, Maine..Seacoast Town..Boats and Lobsters"
- "Rockland - Port for Windjammer Schooners"
- "Rockland, Maine - Gateway to Penobscot Bay"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rockland
- Hotels in Rockland
- Transportation in Rockland
- Nightlife in Rockland
- Restaurants in Rockland
- Shopping in Rockland
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Rockland
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Rockland?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rockland
Top 10 Pages
- Alaska Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos
- Acadia National Park Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bangor Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Lubec Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Huntsville Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos
- San Antonio Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Cairns Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Campobello Island Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Colorado Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Shreveport Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos