"Bangor - centrally located!" Top 5 Page for this destination Bangor by sue&gene
Bangor Travel Guide: 58 reviews and 72 photos
We have visited Maine twice and have stayed in Bangor both times. It has a good location close to may of Maine's sights and is large enough to have many of the "needs" of tourists. It actually gives the appearance of being a much larger town than it is (a population of about 33,000).
- Pros:Small town with a big town feel
This is probably a chain but we were not familiar with it. My husband got a longing for bar-b-que even while seafood was... more travel advice
The Bangor City Forest provides driving, walking, and x-country skiing trails. We visited the bog. It is easy to get to... more travel advice
sue&gene's Related Pages
Bangor Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bangor Maine"
- "Home of the giant Paul Bunyan"
- "Bangor - centrally located!"
- "Bangor, ME"
- "Recent experience"
- "Bangor, Maine"
- "Bangor Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bangor
- Hotels in Bangor
- Transportation in Bangor
- Restaurants in Bangor
- Warnings and Dangers in Bangor
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bangor
- 7 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Bangor?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bangor
Photos in BangorSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Alaska Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos
- Acadia National Park Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bangor Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Lubec Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Huntsville Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos
- San Antonio Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Cairns Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Campobello Island Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Colorado Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Shreveport Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos