"Palmer" Palmer by sue&gene
Palmer Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 55 photos
Palmer is located in the center of the lush farmlands of the Matanuska Valley, 42 miles northeast of Anchorage on the Glenn Highway. It's a small, quiet place, surrounded by breathtaking Alaska scenery. Rivers, lakes, mountains, glaciers, abundant wildlife. Spend some time in Palmer and experience Alaska at its best. We spent 2 nights in Palmer in 2 different and very nice B&B Inns.
We stayed in the very large Pioneer Room (4 adults). We had a private entrance but also easy inside access to the common... more travel advice
sue&gene's Related Pages
Palmer Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Palmer -- The Alaska State Fair"
- "The Palmer, Alaska Musk Ox Farm"
- "Palmer and the Matanuska Valley"
- "bido's new Palmer page"
- "Greyraven23's Palmer Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Palmer
- Hotels in Palmer
- Transportation in Palmer
- Restaurants in Palmer
- Warnings and Dangers in Palmer
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Palmer
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Palmer?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Palmer
Top 10 Pages
- Alaska Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos
- Acadia National Park Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bangor Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Lubec Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Huntsville Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos
- San Antonio Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Cairns Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Campobello Island Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Colorado Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Shreveport Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos