"Healy, gateway to Denali National Park" Healy by sue&gene
Healy Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 42 photos
We chose to spend a night in Healy because of its proximity to Denali National Park. There was a good bit of road construction at the entrance to the park and our location in Healy was much more convient. It is a small town but offers good choices in places to eat and sleep.
sue&gene's Related Pages
Healy Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Halloween at Healy"
- "Healy, Alaska....gateway to Denali National Park"
- "Summerhope's new Healy Page"
- "Healy, Alaska"
- "Tony_Mueller's new Healy Page"
- "Healy, gateway to Denali National Park"
- "Healy - 11 miles north of Denali National Park"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Healy
- Hotels in Healy
- Transportation in Healy
- Nightlife in Healy
- Restaurants in Healy
- Warnings and Dangers in Healy
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Healy
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Healy?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Healy
Top 10 Pages
- Alaska Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos
- Acadia National Park Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bangor Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Lubec Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Huntsville Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos
- San Antonio Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Cairns Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Campobello Island Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Colorado Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Shreveport Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos