"Its windy up here" Top 5 Page for this destination Chatham by galt35
Chatham Travel Guide: 31 reviews and 97 photos
Drive to Hyannis and catch a plane over to Nantucket.
Drive up to Wellfleet to Marconi Beach.
Drive up to Provincetown.
- Pros:Beautiful coast line. Everything is close. No Traffic!
- Cons:A lot is closed for the winter. The wind.
- In a nutshell:Good time to visit if you want to see the area. If you want to EXPERIENCE the cape, wait until the crowds come back and the temps go up.
Busy on weekends with no where else to really go in Chatham. Good drinks. Good jukebox. The finger twiirling dancing... more travel advice
galt35's Related Pages
Chatham Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Chatham, Cape Cod"
- "Charming Chatham"
- "Its windy up here"
- "Beautiful Chatham"
- "What a great place to get away from it all."
- "smike's Chatham Page"
- "Lovely Village on The Cape"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chatham
- Hotels in Chatham
- Nightlife in Chatham
- Restaurants in Chatham
- Shopping in Chatham
- Warnings and Dangers in Chatham
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chatham
- 3 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Chatham?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chatham
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chatham Intro, 3 reviews
- New Orleans 1 review, 1 photo
- Fort Worth Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Provincetown Intro, 2 reviews
- Clarksville Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
No friends yet.