"A Quiet Little Island in Germany's North Sea" Top 5 Page for this destination Helgoland by ericaj.
Helgoland Travel Guide: 44 reviews and 195 photos
- Pros:Quiet, quaint, and restful
- Cons:Not much to do other than daily treks, visiting your favorite restaurants, and shopping for exotic liquors and perfumes
- In a nutshell:Best for Those wanting an Empty Beach, A Good Book, and a Simple Salmon Dinner
Being a small isle with an upper and lower level, and one which can be traversed entirely within 2 hours walking time,... more travel advice
...up to 40% less than the price of designer scents and toiletries found in the States or many large cities in Europe-... more travel advice
ericaj.'s Related Pages
Helgoland Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Helgoland - A pearl in the Northsea"
- "A Quiet Little Island in Germany's North Sea"
- "Sweet little island"
- "Helgoland, a red rock in the Northsea"
- "The island exchanged for Zanzibar"
- "Helgoland- Rocky island of the german Nordsee"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Helgoland
- Transportation in Helgoland
- Restaurants in Helgoland
- Shopping in Helgoland
- Warnings and Dangers in Helgoland
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Helgoland
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Helgoland?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Helgoland
Photos in HelgolandSee All Photos (5)
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hamburg Intro, 107 reviews, 94 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Helgoland Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Anguilla 1 review
- Islamorada 1 review