"Reus" Reus by mustertal
Reus Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 27 photos
In my opinion,YES, it is worth a visit.
Reus is a town on the Costa Dorada, it's Airport serves this lovely Catalan region, along with it's more illustrious neighbour, Barcelona.
I was very surprised as to the size of Reus itself, much larger than I had imagined.
It's also the birth place of Gaudi, and, some of his earlier works can be found around the town, some are houses he designed for friends. He also did some renovation.
There didn't seem to be a centre to the place, There was plenty of small shops to browse round, and nice square's to sit and people watch, but well spread out, I had a map, but still got lost !
If you like wondering down little street and Gaudi, then you'll enjoy Reus.
We found this restaurant next to the Gaudi centre in Reus, the main eating place is in a side street, but, the tables... more travel advice
mustertal's Related Pages
Reus Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "4 days in La Selva del Camp"
- "Going to Barcelona?"
- "City of Gaudí"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Reus
- Hotels in Reus
- Transportation in Reus
- Restaurants in Reus
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Reus
- 3 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Reus?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Reus
Photos in ReusSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Lanzarote Intro, 51 reviews, 102 photos
- Staufen im Breisgau Intro, 18 reviews, 48 photos, 2 travelogues
- Santorini Island Intro, 16 reviews, 46 photos
- Germany Intro, 14 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salou Intro, 12 reviews, 33 photos
- Lytham Intro, 7 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pals Intro, 10 reviews, 20 photos
- Largentière Intro, 8 reviews, 22 photos
- Cardiff Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Auxerre Intro, 6 reviews, 19 photos