"What Happened to my Intro ?" Trier by mustertal
Trier Travel Guide: 581 reviews and 1,454 photos
I did write an intro to Trier, but it must have got lost someplace out their in Cyberspace during the the re vamp on VT.
It was five years ago I visited Trier for the second time and five years previous to that (if that makes sense).
Trier is reported to be the oldest place in Germany and is known for the Porta Nigra, (Black Gate). It was also the birth place of Karl Marks. The Cathedral is a must to visit, and the town square with it's shops, cafes and wine bars are a good place to sit and people watch or just to rest your feet.
There is plenty of parking around the City and it is well sign posted,but be careful with the Park and Ride,we followed... more travel advice
The Porta Nigra ( black gate) stands some 100ft high at the foot of the City, it was built by the Romans, in the 3rd... more travel advice
mustertal's Related Pages
Trier Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Tribute to Trier"
- "Trier: Where the Romans left their traces"
- "Older than Rome !"
- "worth a visit"
- "The oldest city of Germany!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Trier
- Hotels in Trier
- Transportation in Trier
- Nightlife in Trier
- Restaurants in Trier
- Shopping in Trier
- Warnings and Dangers in Trier
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Trier
- 5 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 19 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Trier?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Trier
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Lanzarote Intro, 51 reviews, 102 photos
- Staufen im Breisgau Intro, 18 reviews, 48 photos, 2 travelogues
- Santorini Island Intro, 16 reviews, 46 photos
- Germany Intro, 14 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salou Intro, 12 reviews, 33 photos
- Lytham Intro, 7 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pals Intro, 10 reviews, 20 photos
- Largentière Intro, 8 reviews, 22 photos
- Cardiff Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Auxerre Intro, 6 reviews, 19 photos