"Largentiere" Largentière by mustertal
Largentière Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 22 photos
Largentiere, is a small fortress village right in the heart of the Cevennes/Ardeche. The town gets it's name from it's silver mining history (no longer in use).
It has little to offer, but it's charm, not particularly a beautiful place, but, full of character.
Make your way across the draw bridge and enter into another world.
You can walk up to the chateaux if you're feeling energetic, but, beware it isn't open to the public.
- Pros:Quiet and relaxed.
- Cons:Out of the way.
Just spend some time rambling up and down the narrow alleyways that weave their way up and down the steep hillside on... more travel advice
The Ardeche Gorge is a must, you can take a round trip through the Gorge, taking in a visit to one of the many caves on... more travel advice
mustertal's Related Pages
Largentière Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Largentière
- Hotels in Largentière
- Restaurants in Largentière
- Shopping in Largentière
- Warnings and Dangers in Largentière
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Largentière
- 8 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Largentière?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Largentière
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Lanzarote Intro, 51 reviews, 102 photos
- Staufen im Breisgau Intro, 18 reviews, 48 photos, 2 travelogues
- Santorini Island Intro, 16 reviews, 46 photos
- Germany Intro, 14 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salou Intro, 12 reviews, 33 photos
- Lytham Intro, 7 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pals Intro, 10 reviews, 20 photos
- Largentière Intro, 8 reviews, 22 photos
- Cardiff Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Auxerre Intro, 6 reviews, 19 photos