"Ixtapa is Very Hot" Ixtapa by Muzzaa
Ixtapa Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 49 photos
We went to Ixtapa as part of a business convention. We spent 7 days there at an all-inclusive hotel. The weather was hot and sunny the whole stay. Rainy season had just ended, so it was still very green there.
There was a lagoon just a few minutes down the beach that had many crocodiles and turtles living in it. There were many iguanas living on the shore.
We also spent a couple days exploring the surrounding communities. We spent time in Zihuatanejo, Petetlan, and Soldad de Maciel. There are many interesting sites in this part of Mexico, and of course, it is not a bad thing to have a beach near-by as well!
- Pros:very hot
- Cons:very hot
A simple archaeology site, a nice diversion for an afternoon. When you go into the town, there is a man who has in his... more travel advice
Muzzaa's Related Pages
Ixtapa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo- Great Place"
- "Ixtapa is Very Hot"
- "Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo, Mexico"
- "IXTAPA BEACH"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ixtapa
- Hotels in Ixtapa
- Nightlife in Ixtapa
- Restaurants in Ixtapa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ixtapa
- 3 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Ixtapa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ixtapa
Photos in IxtapaSee All Photos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- Ixtapa Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos
- El Jem Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos
- Paris Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos
- Smithers Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Brunei Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Maldives Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Petatlán Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Costa Rica Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Arenal Intro, 1 review, 4 photos