"It's so Thai (or Burmese?)!" Top 5 Page for this destination Xishuangbanna by travelpug
Xishuangbanna Travel Guide: 42 reviews and 85 photos
I never expect to see China in this condition: tropical climate, non-mandarin language on road signs, women dressed in silk dresses (thai fashion?), and burmese architecture. Yes, I had seen all these in China. Xishuangbanna is not the typical china you would imagine. Very interesting indeed...
- Pros:Interesting Dai culture
- Cons:dusty & air-pollution
Looks like the fashion in Xishuangbanna is much influenced by Thai style. Pretty dresses made of shimmering and... more travel advice
Xishuangbanna has the largest population of Dai minority group in China. They are so much like Thai people. Dai people... more travel advice
travelpug's Related Pages
Xishuangbanna Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "It's so Thai (or Burmese?)!"
- "Southern Yunnan"
- "Thailand is not far away..."
- "Xishuangbanna, Mekong river"
- "Xishuangbanna Banana"
- "Xishuangbanna 2002"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Xishuangbanna
- Transportation in Xishuangbanna
- Restaurants in Xishuangbanna
- Warnings and Dangers in Xishuangbanna
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Xishuangbanna
- 14 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Xishuangbanna?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Xishuangbanna
Photos in XishuangbannaSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Penang Intro, 40 reviews, 52 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 29 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bangkok Intro, 35 reviews, 36 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hat Yai Intro, 27 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kota Kinabalu Intro, 24 reviews, 22 photos
- Taman Negara Kinabalu Intro, 23 reviews, 20 photos
- Phatthalung Intro, 20 reviews, 23 photos
- Bahrain Intro, 13 reviews, 26 photos
- Damnoen Saduak Intro, 16 reviews, 19 photos
- Zanzibar Island Intro, 9 reviews, 23 photos