"The New Hot Spot in Thailand" Krabi by travelpug
Krabi Travel Guide: 872 reviews and 2,513 photos
Krabi is actually the name of the whole province. There is Krabi Town which is like the capital of Krabi. Koh Lanta and Koh Phi Phi are actually belonged to Krabi.
Although Phi Phi Island has been very famous for years, Krabi was less popular. In the recent years, Krabi's tourism has flourished. It has a new International Airport. Aonang beach is becoming crowded. Rock climbing seems to be the popular thing to do in Krabi. Either you are a beginner or experienced climber, the rock climbing companies guarantee you can do it like a pro! The Thais are very creative in terms of using what they have naturally and turn it into some attractions!
- Pros:The place for nature's lover!
- Cons:If you re not into sunshine and ocean, this may not be the place for you.
- In a nutshell:Sunshine, ocean, rock climbing, party!!
Longtail boat is the main transportation around the beaches and islands around Krabi. Longtail boat to Krabi is like... more travel advice
Railay Cabana is not your typical beach resort. It is located away from the beach on a piece of green lush land. The hut... more travel advice
travelpug's Related Pages
Krabi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Krabi Vicinity"
- "I haven't been somewhere more Tropical than Krabi!"
- "Krabi Trip 2003: Fri 31st Oct - Mon 3rd Nov"
- "Krabi, Thailand."
- "Limestone Outcrop in Krabi"
- "KRABI...one step closer to paradise"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Krabi
- Hotels in Krabi
- Transportation in Krabi
- Nightlife in Krabi
- Restaurants in Krabi
- Shopping in Krabi
- Warnings and Dangers in Krabi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Krabi
- 11 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Krabi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Krabi
Photos in KrabiSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Penang Intro, 40 reviews, 52 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 29 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bangkok Intro, 35 reviews, 36 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hat Yai Intro, 27 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kota Kinabalu Intro, 24 reviews, 22 photos
- Phatthalung Intro, 20 reviews, 23 photos
- Taman Negara Kinabalu Intro, 23 reviews, 20 photos
- Bahrain Intro, 13 reviews, 26 photos
- Damnoen Saduak Intro, 16 reviews, 19 photos
- Zanzibar Island Intro, 9 reviews, 23 photos