"Songkhkla Town - Modest Town" Top 5 Page for this destination Songkhla by travelpug
Songkhla Travel Guide: 56 reviews and 108 photos
Songkhla Town is actually the provincial capitol of Songkhla province. However, it is less popular among tourists than Hatyai town. (Songkhla is about 30km away from Hatyai).
In terms of history, Songkhla town has longer history. You can tell by some pre-war colonial style buildings on the street. It is a quiet and modest town. The nice thing about Songkhla is that there is a beach front in the city. There are some nice temples around town to visit. Overall, it is very pleasant to visit Songkhla.
This Red Mansion is located at the back of the white pagoda on Kau Tang Kuan. I don't know the purpose of the building.... more travel advice
This is another landmark of Songklha located on Samila Beach. There is a story for the Cat and Mouse statue. In the... more travel advice
travelpug's Related Pages
Songkhla Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Peaceful Songkhla"
- "Songkhkla Town - Modest Town"
- "One day trip to Songkhla"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Songkhla
- Hotels in Songkhla
- Transportation in Songkhla
- Nightlife in Songkhla
- Restaurants in Songkhla
- Shopping in Songkhla
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Songkhla
- 7 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Songkhla?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Songkhla
Photos in SongkhlaSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Penang Intro, 40 reviews, 52 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 29 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bangkok Intro, 35 reviews, 36 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hat Yai Intro, 27 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kota Kinabalu Intro, 24 reviews, 22 photos
- Taman Negara Kinabalu Intro, 23 reviews, 20 photos
- Phatthalung Intro, 20 reviews, 23 photos
- Bahrain Intro, 13 reviews, 26 photos
- Damnoen Saduak Intro, 16 reviews, 19 photos
- Zanzibar Island Intro, 9 reviews, 23 photos