"DOA (Dowagiac, MI official Amtrak Station ID)" Phlebas2's Profile
Nestled in the heart of Southwest MIchigan, (a mere 23 miles from SouthBend Indiana) Dowagiac is the true "Deep South of The North"
From here many an exciting voyage has begun.. and ended..
A quaint little city..
"but where are all the people?"
I don't actually live in Dowagiac, it's the closest "city".
For years I spent way to much time not making the extra drive to Niles and Stateline hoping that I could shop locally. Kindly, now a days, I just drive the extra few miles 99% of the time to shop, bank, etc. as there is truely nothing of interest to me there anymore. And even when I did find something that was, it was short lived.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 53 Reviews
- 37 Photos
- 1 Countries
- 11 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- Wrote a Review 21 Things for a 21y.o. to do for "Nightlife" in SB in South Bend Nightlife
- Uploaded a Photo to "21 Things for a 21y.o. to do for "Nightlife" in SB"
- Posted in Travel South Bend Forum "Re: Peaches Show Bar"
- Commented on davidjo's profile page
- Commented on the South Bend Nightlife travel guide
- updated a South Bend Travel Page "MY home town.. South Bend, IN :("
updated their Profile Page "DOA (Dowagiac, MI official Amtrak Station ID)"
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Bend Intro, 30 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Elkhart Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mishawaka Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Michigan City Intro, 3 reviews
- Tennessee Intro, 2 reviews
- Kalamazoo Intro, 2 reviews
- Benton Harbor Intro, 2 reviews
- My Old Kentucky Home State Park 2 reviews
- Santa Claus 1 review
- Berrien Springs 1 review
No friends yet.