"I wish I had a digital camera the first time..." Munich by ElCidRugger
Munich Travel Guide: 4,365 reviews and 10,186 photos
This is what happens when you don't get enough sleep. You start taking pictures of your meals. This was just a layover for me on my way home to Savannah, so I didn't get out to see the city.
The first time I came here was for a fourth of July trip with a bunch of people in 2002. I had a great time and wish I had taken more pictures. The Hoffbraugh (sp?) House was awesome with a live band and some excellent beer and food. A must for wnyone that even remotely likes beer! And here's a picture of a train car...
- Pros:great beer, food and peopl
- Cons:It can get cold
- In a nutshell:A must for beer fans
ElCidRugger's Related Pages
Munich Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Munich - Oktoberfest & a lot more !"
- "Brezn, Bier and Beautiful Days in Munich"
- "Munich is nature, art, events and culture"
- "The Big Village"
- "Munich - my current hometown"
- "Munich and Surroundings"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Munich
- Hotels in Munich
- Transportation in Munich
- Nightlife in Munich
- Restaurants in Munich
- Shopping in Munich
- Warnings and Dangers in Munich
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Munich
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Munich?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Munich
Top 5 Pages
- Doha Intro, 14 reviews, 14 photos
- Rovinj Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tuscany Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Trieste Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Savannah Intro, 3 photos